Thursday, May 14, 2015

Agents of SHIELD and iZombie, blah blah blah - you know the rest...

On the same day - the exact same day! - Agents of SHIELD and iZombie both started to suck. For the exact. Same. Reason.

[SPOILERS! ...of suckage.]

Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before:

I just said that I love you. And... now I'm dead.

Or I might as well be. Worse than? Or (at least in the case of Agents of SHIELD) maybe I'll come back - but as a villain next time! MWAH-HA-HA!

*sighs*

Look - here's the thing. Clichés aren't meant to be embraced. They're meant to be avoided.

For some reason, you're actually being paid for your contributions - so why not get off your lazy ass, creatively speaking, and come up with something new and exciting?

You know, something we haven't all seen literally thousands of times before?

It's as though The Walking Dead is somehow infecting other shows! The bad writing, I mean - not the zombies.



No comments:

Post a Comment